Dr. Manish Chomal is a Radiation Oncologist in Mansarovar, Jaipur and has vast experience in this field. Dr. Manish Chomal practices at HCG in Mansarovar, Jaipur. He completed MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur and DNB - Radiotherapy from Batra hospital and research Institute, New Delhi.
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Fortis International Oncology Center, sector-62, NOIDA
- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
Conferred MNAMS by National Academy of Medical Sciences in 2017.
- Participated in numerous Academic activities, International/ National/ State level events as Faculty. Recent events –
- Jaipur Breast Masterclass (SMS Medical College) – September 2018
- RAJ-AROICON, Bikaner, August 2018
- YROC – Management of Recurrence & Re-Irradiation, New Delhi, January 2018
- RAJ-AROICON, Jaipur, March 2017
- Indo-Global Summit on Head & Neck Oncology, February 2017
- YROC – Advancing Practice of Image Guided Radiosurgery, January 2017
- 12th International Conference of Asian Clinical Oncology Society (ACOS), April 2016.
- MODERN RADIATION ONCOLOGY PRACTICE-EBM: 27th February 2015 to 1st March 2015 at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- RADIATION SAFETY & CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME FOR REGULARISATION OF RTTs (27th April 2015 to 2nd May 2015): As a FACULTY, at Fortis International Oncology Centre, Noida.
- PRACTICAL IMPLIMENTATION OF 3D IMAGE BASED BRACHYTHERAPY for CERVICAL CANCERS (GEC-ESTRO brachytherapyworkshop) at Amrita Institute, Kochi (12th to 13th September 2014):
- 1st INDIAN CANCER CONGRESS, Delhi (21st-24th November 2013)
a. Presented a poster on "Early biochemical results of Hypofractionated VMAT based Radiotherapy in Carcinoma Prostate". 2nd PRIZE in Genito-urinary category.
b. Presented a poster on "Sector avoidance in VMAT based Cranio-spinal Irradiation".
- ESTRO TEACHING COURSE – ADVANCED RADIATION TECHNOLOGIES(14-18 October 2012), course held at New Delhi.
- ICRO TEACHING COURSE ON TARGET VOLUME
DELENIATION (2nd-3rd May 2009).
Achieved Top score in this course.
- BRACHYTHERAPY WORKSHOP by BRACHYTHERAPY
SOCIETY of INDIA (14th December) at CSMMU, Lucknow.
- Srivastava R, Saini G, Sharma PK, Chomal M, Aagarwal A, Nangia S, Garg M. A technique to reduce low dose region for craniospinal irradiation (CSI) with RapidArc and its dosimetric comparison with 3D conformal technique (3DCRT). J Can Res Ther [Epub ahead of print] [cited 2015 Jun 23]. Available from: http://www.cancerjournal.net/preprintarticle.asp?id=144556
- Saini G, Aggarwal A, Srivastava R, Sharma PK, Garg M, Nangia S, Chomal M. Image-Guided Radiation Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Carcinoma of the UrinaryBladder with Cone Beam CT Scan: Use of Individualized Internal Target Volumes fora Single Patient. Case Rep Oncol. 2012 Sep;5(3):498-505.
- Saini G, Aggarwal A, Chomal M, Garg M, et al. Response to “Development and Evaluation Of Multiple Isocentric Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy Technique For Craniospinal Axis Radiotherapy Planning”( Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2011; Feb23). Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012 Jan1;82(1):494-5; author reply 495-6.
- Chomal M, Saini G, Sinha A, Aggarwal A, Jain A, Shrivastava R, Sharma PK, Nangia S. In Reply to Dr. Cashmore and colleagues: Lowering whole-body radiation doses in pediatric intensity - modulated radiotherapy through the use ofunflattened photon beams: Cashmore J et al. (Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys2011;80:1220-1227). Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012 Mar 15;82(4):1324-5.
- Saini G, Aggarwal A, Chomal M, Srivastava R, Sharma PK, Nangia S, Garg M. Cranio-spinal irradiation with volumetric modulated arc therapy: amulti-institutional treatment experience. Radiother Oncol. 2012 Feb;102(2):322.
- European Society of Oncology (ESMO)
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- North Zone- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
- Neuro-oncology Society of India (NOSI)
- Rajasthan chapter AROI